Two Centuries of Dedication
The history of the Nardini family is characterized by passion and dedication, by their love for the local territory and by quality. It is the history of Italy’s oldest distillery, founded by Bortolo Nardini in 1779 on the Ponte Vecchio, the iconic bridge leading into the town of Bassano del Grappa.
For over two centuries, this passion has been nurtured and handed down from one generation to the next.
Since 1779 the company has always been run by members of the Nardini family, becoming part of the prestigious international association of bicentenary family-run firms “Les Henokiens”.
The members of the Nardini family have dedicated their whole life to their local territory, birthplace of a product that remains as valuable as ever.
The company is now managed by the seventh generation of the family, and Angelo, Antonio, Cristina and Leonardo Nardini continue to promote a product that has come to symbolize Italian excellence all over the world.
- Nardini Selezione B.Lo Nardini Extra Fina 39,95 €
- Nardini Selezione B.Lo Nardini Riserva 3yr 46,95 €
- Nardini Selezione B.Lo Nardini Riserva 7yr 57,95 €
- Nardini Selezione B.Lo Nardini Riserva 15yr 99,95 €
- Nardini Amaro 31,95 €
- Nardini Elixir China 32,95 €
- Nardini Fernet 33,95 €
- Nardini Mezzoemezzo 25,95 €
- Nardini Bitter 26,45 €
- Nardini Rosso 26,45 €
- Nardini Rabarbaro 25,45 €
- Nardini Ginepro 28,45 €
- Nardini Acqua di Cedro 31,95 €
- Nardini alla Mandorla 31,40 €
- Nardini Mistra 26,95 €
- Nardini Tagliatella 26,95 €
- Nardini Ruta 29,95 €
- Nardini Grappa Bianca 70cl 40% 24,95 €
- Nardini Grappa Bianca 100cl 40% 32,45 €
- Nardini Grappa Bianca 70cl 50% 31,45 €
- Nardini Grappa Bianca 100cl 50% 38,45 €
- Nardini Grappa Bianca 70cl 60% 36,95 €
- Nardini Grappa Riserva 70cl 40% 27,95 €
- Nardini Grappa Riserva 70cl 50% 32,95 €